Direct-acting Gas Pressure Regulator for Civil Use
RTZ-H pressure regulator has good flow capacity and high sensitivity.
RTZ-H Gas Pressure Regulator also named RTZ-H gas regulator, RTZ-H pressure regulator. It is a device which is used to control pressure during the process of gas delivery. RTZ-H gas regulator has a direct-acting spring loaded mechanism, which works by changing the gas flow in the valve and keep the outlet gas within the prescribed scope. This type gas regulator performs well in reducing or increasing pressure. It is suitable for civil gas regulation applications.
RTZ-H gas pressure regulator has good flow capacity and high pressure control accuracy. It is extensively used in the gas supply applications, such as indoors gas pressure control system, industrial gas pipeline system and high-rise buildings additional indenter regulation. The specifications of RTZ-H gas regulator can be customized according to your requirement.
This type regulating valve is specially designed for the medium pressure regulation in households.
The specifications of RTZ-H gas regulator can be customized according to your needs.
- Maximum inlet pressure: 0.2MPa.
- Outlet pressure range: 1 - 5kPa.
- Accuracy class: AC5.
- Lock up pressure class: SG10.
- Rated flow: 3-6 m3/h.
- Class of lock-up pressure zone: up to SZ2.5.
- Response time: ≤ 1s.
- Working temperature: －20°C - ＋60°C.
- Connection: screw connection G½ × G½.
- Flange standard: GB/T9119-2010.
- Spring loaded system.
- Built-in pressure mechanism.
- High control accuracy.
- Convenient and economical.
- Used in natural gas supply system.
- Used in indoors and industrial gas pipeline systems.
- Used as regulator of additional indenter in high-rise buildings.