RTZ-※/0.4FQ Gas Pressure Regulator for Medium Pressure Regulation
RTZ-※/0.4FQ series gas pressure regulator is specifically designed for medium pressure regulation and stabilization. This gas pressure regulator has precise pressure control performance and good adaptability. It is suitable for various applications, such as residential and commercial pipeline system, direct-fired absorption chillers equipment and regional regulator station. This product can also be used in wall-mounted gas regulator box and floor-type pressure regulator cabinet.
RTZ-※/0.4FQ series gas pressure regulator is available in various colors, such as gray, yellow and green.
The specifications of RTZ-※/0.4FQ pressure regulator can be customized according to your requirements.
- Inlet pressure range P1: 0.02 - 0.4MPa.
- Outlet pressure range P2: 1 - 30kPa.
- Accuracy class: AC10.
- Lock up pressure class: SG20.
- Response time: ≤ 1s.
- Working temperature: －20°C - ＋60°C.
- Shut off accuracy: ±1 of the set value.
- Nominal diameter: DN40, DN50, DN80.
- Flange standard: GB/T9119-2010.
|Specifications||A (mm)||Nominal diameter (mm)||Structure|
|Specification||DN||Outlet Pressure (kPa)||Inlet Pressure (MPa)|
|RTZ-40FQ||40||1 - 5||73||102||139||202||243||313||465|
|RTZ-40FQ||40||5 - 30||70||99||135||199||243||313||465|
Natural gas, manufactured gas, liquefied petroleum gas and other non-corrosive gases distribution.
- Prompt response.
- Precise pressure control.
- Good adaptability.
- High lock up pressure class.
- Overpressure automatic cut-off system.
- Used in wall-mounted gas regulator box.
- Applied in floor-type pressure regulator cabinet.
- Used in natural gas supply system.
- Applied in residential and industrial applications, such as gas boiler, gas generator and large furnaces.