High Quality RTZ-※/0.4A Pressure Regulator for Gas
RTZ-※/0.4A series regulator is a kind of direct fired gas pressure regulator.
RTZ-※/0.4A pressure regulator also called RTZ-※/0.4A gas regulator, RTZ-※/0.4A gas pressure regulator. It is a type of direct-acting spring operated gas pressure regulator. This type regulator is characterized by large flow capacity and good pressure control performance. It can meet the specific flow capacity requirements of different users. RTZ-※/0.4A pressure regulator is suitable for various mediums, such as natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas and other non-corrosive gases. This product has precision pressure adjustment capability. It is easy to install and maintain. RTZ-※/0.4A regulator is available in different colors, diameters and pressure range. The pressure of this type regulator can be prescribed according to your specific needs.
RTZ-※/0.4A series regulator can be applied in many areas, such as direct-fired equipment, gas-fired boilers, residential areas gas pressure regulation, city medium pressure gas pipeline system and gas pressure regulating and metering station.
- Inlet pressure range: P1 0.01MPa - 0.4MPa.
- Outlet pressure range: P2 1.0kPa - 50kPa.
- Accuracy class: AC10.
- Lock up pressure class: SG20.
- Response time: ≤ 1s.
- Connection diameters: DN50, DN80, DN100, DN150, DN200.
- Working temperature: －20°C - ＋60°C.
- Flange grade: PN1.6.
- Flange standard: GB/T9119-2010.
|Gas regulator||L (mm)||H1 (mm)||H (mm)||A (mm)||Nominal diameter (mm)||Structure|
|Specifications||Nominal diameter (mm)||Outlet pressure (kPa)||Inlet pressure (MPa)|
|RTZ-50A||50||1 - 5||180||276||408||660||870||900|
|RTZ-50A||50||5 - 30||144||252||480||660||870||900|
Natural gas, manufactured gas, liquefied petroleum gas and other non-corrosive gases distribution and transmission.
- Prompt response.
- Large flow capacity.
- Stable pressure.
- Good adaptability
- Safe and reliable.
- City medium pressure gas pipeline system.
- Residential and industrial areas gas distribution.
- Restaurant gas supply network.
- Direct-fired equipment, gas-fired boilers.
- Gas pressure regulating and metering station.