CNG Pressure Reducing Station for Reliable Natural Gas Delivery
CNG pressure reducing box performs well in regulating and metering gas pressure.
CNG pressure reducing station also called CNG pressure regulating and metering station, is the abbreviation of compressed natural gas reducing station. It is a kind of gas pressure reducing stations. With the adjustment and optimization of energy structure, CNG (compressed natural gas) has got rapid utilization and development. The application process of CNG mainly consists five steps: First, get the wellhead gas or pipeline gas purified and compressed. Second, high pressure storage. Third. Transport to the sites. Fourth. Heat transfer and decompression. Five, Transmission. CNG pressure reducing station got widely used in natural gas applications. It plays an important role in CNG pressure regulation and transmission.
CNG pressure regulating and metering station is equipped with specialized cut-off device, which can automatically take reasonable security measures if an emergency occurs. Its remote monitoring system can let the users know clearly about working conditions of the regulator station. Pressure, temperature, flow and emergency shut-off valves of the station are all linked to the central control system. Various specifications of this type regulator station can meet different needs. This type gas pressure regulating and metering station has stable and reliable performance, it has been widely accepted by users at home and abroad.
The specifications of CNG reducing station can be customized according to your specific requirements.
The specialized remote monitoring system of CNG pressure regulating and metering station can assist the users in controlling pressure.
- System components: unloading system, heat exchange system, regulating system, metering system, control system and odorization system.
- Regulating mechanism: two-level regulation, three-level regulation.
- Designed capacity: 200 - 4000m3/h.
- Inlet diameters: DN25, DN40.
- Outlet diameters: DN50, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150.
- Dimensions (m): 4.8 × 2 × 2.3, 6 × 2 × 2.3, 6.5 × 2.1 × 2.4.
|Maximum flow capacity (m³/h)||200||500||1000||1500||2000||3000||4000|
|Structure form||2 ＋ 0|
|Heat transfer grade||two-level|
|Reducing pressure level||two or three level|
|Inlet water temperature (°C)||65 - 85|
|Outlet gas temperature (°C)||10 - 20|
|Pressure after the first level (MPa)||1.0 - 3.0||1.0 - 3.0||1.0 - 3.0||1.0 - 3.0||1.0 - 3.0||1.0 - 3.0||1.0 - 3.0|
|Pressure after the second level (MPa)||0.1 - 0.4||0.1 - 0.4||0.1 - 0.4||0.1 - 0.4||1.6 - 2.5||1.6 - 2.5||1.6 - 2.5|
|Pressure after the third level (MPa)||0.1 - 0.4||0.1 - 0.4||0.1 - 0.4|
|Outlet pressure (MPa)||0.1 - 0.4||0.1 - 0.4||0.1 - 0.4||0.1 - 0.4||0.1 - 0.4||0.1 - 0.4||0.1 - 0.4|
|First level relief pressure (MPa)||1.25 - 3.75||1.25 - 3.75||1.25 - 3.75||1.25 - 3.75||1.25 - 3.75||1.25 - 3.75||1.25 - 3.75|
|Second level relief pressure (MPa)||0.13 - 0.50||0.13 - 0.50||0.13 - 0.50||0.13 - 0.50||2.1 - 3.2||2.1 - 3.2||2.1 - 3.2|
|Third level relief pressure (MPa)||0.13 - 0.50||0.13 - 0.50||0.13 - 0.50|
|Dimensions (m)||4.8 × 2 × 2.3||4.8 × 2 × 2.3||6 × 2 × 2.3||6 × 2 × 2.3||6.5 × 2.1 × 2.4||6.5 × 2.1 × 2.4||6.5 × 2.1 × 2.4|
- Stable and reliable performance.
- Wide applicable pressure ranges.
- Automatic relief and cut-off device,
- Specialized remote monitoring system.
- Small scale investment, short construction period, fast funds recovery.
- Applied in pressure reducing and metering system.
- Used in long-distance pipelines regulation.
- Used as alternate air source.